Good to know
Are you a PhD student or a researcher?
Discovering Paris with acc&ss Paris Centre – only for PhD students and researchers aux doctorants et chercheurs
From October to May, acc&ss Paris Centre organizes a program of cultural activities in Paris, including visits of neighborhoods, museums and monuments (the Ile de la Cité, Notre-Dame, the Centre Pompidou, for example), and other unusual activities. Tours are held once a month from October to May – morning or afternoon weekends, in French or English.
Once a year in June, acc&ss Paris Centre organises a full-day excursion in Paris Region : Versailles, Fontainebleau, Provins, or Auvers-sur-Oise for example.
Selection of pictures of the 2020-2021 season
How to participate ?
1. Please register here and once you are registered send us an email to email@example.com about your interest in our guided tours. Please note that if you do not write to us after you have registered, your registration will not be validated and you will not receive our information.
2. You will receive an email for each offered event, inviting you to register for it.
3. Please answer the email or follow the instructions within the email in order to be registered for the visit.
You have been selected for a visit but in the end you cannot attend? Please let us know! Any person who has not notified of their absence will not be given priority for the next visit.
As the number of places is very limited, these visits are reserved for PhD students and researchers.
Meeting with French families
The Cité Internationale is in contact with families from a small village in the Paris region. Once a year, usually in October, about 20 students living on campus are welcomed by French families for a day. To learn more about this event, please write to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Guided tours of the Cité internationale
L/OBLIQUE, the Heritage centre of the Cité internationale, organises themed tours to the site, for individuals or in groups all year round. The Campus Guided Tour enables the public to discover this exceptional “city within the city” by means of themed guided tours (architecture without frontiers, an ecological park, a city of artists, living on the international campus…).
It is mandatory to book in advance to participate in these visits. More details about fees and registration here.
Cultural program at the Cité internationale
- Read Citéscope, the agenda of the events of the Cité Internationale.
- Subscribe to Inside newsletter.
- Discover the student life at the Cité internationale on MaCite-U.com.
- Follow the news of the Cité internationale on the social networks
- Program of the Cité theatre Théâtre de la Cité
- Resident of the Cité internationale, you can also contact the Residents Committee of your House.
Sports and leisure activities at the Cité internationale
- Residents of the Cité : registration at the Reception of the Maison internationale from Monday to Friday, from 8am to 7.30pm, or at the Sports department | Espace Sud Monday to Friday, from 8am to 3.45pm (documents to be provided : 1 picture, the proof of your residence at the Cité internationale (resident card) ; Cash or credit card payment, cheque to the “CIUP Fondation nationale”). Contact the sports’ service here.
- Non-residents : you must sign up with the Association Paris Université club (PUC).
Ideas of outings in Paris
Meeting with French families: you can contact the following associations :
Équipes d’Accueil et d’Amitié pour les Étudiants Étrangers
Club International des Jeunes à Paris
Free places and discounted rates for young people
The Kiosques jeunes of the City of Paris offer daily invitations or discounted rates for many Parisian shows. Valid up to 30 year old.