Find the map of the acc&ss centres and the useful contact information
The acc&ss centres are strategically located within the main research sites and of higher education in the Ile-de-France Region. This presence closest to scientific institutions strengthens alliances with local partners and thus provides a more adapted response to the identified needs.
The Parisian network intends to support international students and researchers as effectively as possible and facilitate their stay in Île-de-France. It offers free and personalised assistance, including at least the following services and activities :
- help in finding housing ;
- administrative assistance concerning formalities for entry and residence on French territory ;
- support for the implementation of health coverage ;
- assistance in opening a bank account ;
- support for the schooling of children ;
- guidance in the search for a job ;
- French as a foreign language course ;
- cultural programme ;
- welcome evening and other moments of conviviality.
Are you an international student or researcher? We offer a range of services and activities specially designed for you. Please do not hesitate to ask your questions to our multilingual teams, both before your arrival and during your stay in Paris Region.
Map of the acc&ss centres in Paris Region
- PHD STUDENTS AND RESEARCHERS IN PARIS (75), IN HAUTS-DE-SEINE (92) OU IN VALLÉE SCIENTIFIQUE DE LA BIÈVRE (94), BACHELOR STUDENTS, MASTER STUDENTS IN THE WHOLE PARIS REGION, AND RESIDENTS OF THE CITÉ INTERNATIONALE UNIVERSITAIRE DE PARIS :
Welcome desk at the Cité Internationale Universitaire de Paris
Fill in the registration form and send us your request at firstname.lastname@example.org
- PHD STUDENTS AND RESEARCHERS IN SEINE-SAINT-DENIS (93) OR VAL D’OISE (95) :
A welcome desk in Paris 8 University
A welcome desk at CY Paris Cergy University
Fill in the registration form and send us your request at email@example.com
- PHD STUDENTS AND RESEARCHERS IN MARNE LA VALLÉE, CRÉTEIL AND SEINE ET MARNE (77) :
A welcome office in Paris Est University / Gustave Eiffel University, Cité Descartes
A welcome office in Paris-Est Créteil University
Fill in the registration form and send us your request at firstname.lastname@example.org
- PHD STUDENTS AND RESEARCHERS :
– welcome in higher education and research institutions that are members of Science Accueil
– welcome in a laboratory in Essonne (91) or Yvelines (78)
A welcome desk in Gif-sur-Yvette
A welcome desk in Evry Val d’Essonne University
Fill in the registration form and send us your request at email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org according to your host institution.
Are you leaving the Ile-de-France Region to pursue your career in an other French Region or a European country? Contact our colleagues in the Euraxess network for all your questions!
Check the map of all the Euraxess services centres in France on the Euraxess France portal
Find out the national Euraxess portal of the European country of your next destination on the Euraxess web site.
The« acc&ss » centres are here for you! As members of the European network of Euraxess service centers, the acc&ss centers uphold the Euraxess principles. The high quality welcome services provided to international PhD students and researchers in our country are very important to us. Our goal? To help to remove the main roadblocks toward international mobility – whether they be administrative, logistical, or cultural – so that your stay in France can be as fruitful as possible.