Are you a PhD student enrolled in France (in a PhD program or international joint thesis program) and will be staying in France for more than 90 days?

If you are not eligible for the « Passeport talent – chercheur » (researcher – Talent passport) the « étudiant » (student) status pertains to you.

The steps to take in France to apply for a student residence permit vary based on your situation:

Setting things in motion!

Your acc&ss center is here to help you along the way. Please don’t hesitate to contact us!