CULTURAL VISITS WITH ACC&SS, FOR PhD STUDENTS AND RESEARCHERS
acc&ss centres regularly offer cultural activities for doctoral students and international researchers
TO DISCOVER PARIS AND THE PARIS REGION
75 – Paris
- Meeting with French families: you can contact the following associations :
- Free visits of Paris
Two associations offer free tours of Paris : New Paris Tour et Paris Greeters.
Water courses in Paris : programme
- Free places and discounted rates for young people
The Kiosques jeunes of the City of Paris offer daily invitations or discounted rates for many Parisian shows. Valid up to 30 year old.
- The essentials
Guided tours of the Cité internationale campus
L/OBLIQUE, the Heritage centre of the Cité Internationale, organises themed tours to the site, for individuals or in groups all year round. The Campus Guided Tour enables the public to discover this exceptional “city within a city” by means of 5 themed guided tours organised:
– architecture without frontiers
– an ecological park
– a city of artists
– living on the international campus
– an urban stroll (promenade urbaine)
It is mandatory to book in advance to participate in these visits. More details about fees and registration here.
Meeting with a French family :
The Cité Internationale is in contact with families from a small village in the Paris region. Once a year, usually in October, about 20 students living on campus are welcomed by French families for a day. To learn more about this event, please write to email@example.com.
Cultural program of the Cité internationale
- Read Citéscope, the agenda of the events of the Cité Internationale.
- Subscribe to Inside newsletter.
- Discover the student life at the Cité internationale on MaCite-U.com.
- Follow the news of the Cité internationale on the social networks
- Program of the Cité theatre Théâtre de la Cité
- Resident of the Cité internationale, you can also contact the Residents Committee of your House.
Sports and leisure activities at Cité internationale :
Practice one or more physical and sports activities at the Cité internationale. Sport offer 2020-2021
Residents of the Cité : registration at the Reception of the Maison internationale from Monday to Friday, from 8am to 7.30pm, or at the Sports department | Espace Sud Monday to Friday, from 8am to 3.45pm (documents to be provided : 1 picture, the proof of your residence at the Cité internationale (resident card) ; Cash or credit card payment, cheque to the “CIUP Fondation nationale”). Contact the sports’ service here.
Non-residents : you must sign up with the Association Paris Université club (PUC).
Participate in the Cité Internationale Orchestra and Chorale activities.
Other départements of Ile-de-France : what to discover around Paris
77 – Seine et Marne
78 – Yvelines
91 – Essonne
92 – Hauts de Seine
93 – Seine-Saint-Denis
94 – Val de Marne
95 – Val d’Oise