Are you an international PhD student or researcher coming to stay in the Île-de-France region?
acc&ss Paris Nord is here to guide you and is entirely dedicated to researchers working at the University of CY Cergy Paris, Paris 8 University, Paris 13 University… or in another establishment in the Val d’Oise (95) or Seine-Saint-Denis (93) region.
For general information, please consult the "acc&ss Paris Ile-de-France" guide, which is dedicated to international mobility :
acc&ss Paris-Nord's Advice and Guidance — some specifics
acc&ss Paris Nord Center is invested in advising you and guiding you through the steps in your process. For some of you, we can get involved directly by contacting our key partners, for example :
- We act as correspondents with certain police headquarters for researchers at Paris 8 University and CY Cergy Paris University; in this capacity, we facilitate the registration of your application for the "researcher" residence permit.
- We can also give you advice, and even handle certain applications for hosting agreements ("Convention d'accueil")
- If you are employed by CY Cergy Paris University and need to register for social security as a non-European citizen, we can contact the appropriate state health insurance office (Caisse Primaire d'Assurance Maladie) for you
- We provide personalized support for your housing search.Whenever possible, we put you in contact with our partners (CROUS residences, residences for young professionals, university housing, residences with special deals for researchers…)
- With the help of Paris 8 University and CY Cergy Paris University, we organize cultural visits for PhD students and researchers
Contact us or meet us in personOur two centres are here to welcome you.
acc&ss Paris-Nord in Cergy-Pontoise
acc&ss Paris-Nord in Saint-Denis
preferably by appointment,
Monday, Tuesday and Friday from 9am to 12 and from 2pm to 5 pm.
+33 (0)1 34 25 72 19
With or without appointment (preferably by appointment)
Monday to Thursday from 9am to 12 and from 2pm to 5pm
+33 (0)1 49 40 65 25