The Welcome Desk Paris 2020 has closed on October 30th, but the acc&ss team is still available to answer your questions all year long!
acc&ss Paris Centre, a service of the Cité internationale, continues to help and guide international students and researchers: help in administrative procedures, help in the search for housing, practical information on life in Paris & Paris Region, cultural visits and good tips in Paris and Paris Region, learning French…
Please contact acc&ss Paris Centre
From September 7 to October 30, 2020
My Life as a Parisian
Paris is one of the world’s foremost cities for art, fashion, gastronomy, and culture. In the 21st century, its urban landscape is crisscrossed by wide boulevards and the Seine. Aside from monuments such as the Eiffel Tower and the 12th century gothic cathedral Notre-Dame, the city is known for its cafés, its boutiques, its restaurants, and its rich culture.
Acc&ss provides you with information to facilitate your cultural and linguistic integration
Would you like to learn or perfect your French?
- a list of schools with the « Quality French as a Foreign Language » certification (Quality FLE) in Paris and in the Île-de-France region (such as the Fondation Alliance Française, which is one of the most recognized establishments teaching French as a Foreign Language in France and abroad). They offer a wide selection of classes for every budget,
- a variety of resources to learn French online or in libraries,
- and various opportunities for French learning on each campus.
Discover Paris and the Île-de-France region: Cultural Agenda and Good Deals
Participate in events hosted by the Cité internationale
More than 1,000 cultural and intellectual events that are open to the public are organized every year in the Cité’s houses. The country houses promote the spread of the language and the culture of the countries that they represent.
- The Shared Garden : Do you want to do some gardening, while participating in festive and socially-engaged events? Join the Jardin du Monde community. Created by the residents of the Cité internationale, it is an outdoor space designed to allow people to meet, share, learn, and discover. It is so much more than just a garden…
- The Flying Bicycle: The Flying Bicycle has existed for nearly five years! It is the Cité internationale’s very first collaborative workshop based around a practical and environmentally-friendly form of transportation: the bicycle! The project was born from a simple idea: to help cyclists and encourage collaborative aid through bicycles.
- Showcasing Your Country’s Culture in Paris – 45 international cultural centers in Paris: 27 country houses at the Cité internationale: discover the cultural programming provided by the Cité internationale’s houses! You can also tour certain houses with guided visits. Korea House, Swedish Students’ House, the Swiss Foundation, Heinrich Heine Foundation, Japan House, the Danish Foundation, Portugal House, Dutch College, etc.