WELCOME DESK PARIS FROM SEPTEMBER 11 TO NOVEMBER 3, 2023
Use the form below to make an appointment
WELCOME DESK PARIS FROM SEPTEMBER 11 TO NOVEMBER 3, 2023
The Welcome Desk Paris now welcomes you in the acc&ss Paris Centre’s premises at the Cité internationale universitaire de Paris :
17 boulevard Jourdan
RER B / T3 station Cité universitaire
From Monday to Friday, from 9 am to 5 pm
For all questions relating to your stay in France (accommodation, information on visa validation, residence permits, health insurance, French courses…)
- On-site welcome, at the Welcome Desk Paris : Would you like to meet the Welcome Desk Paris team for questions about all your administrative steps? You can visit us without any appointment at the Welcome Desk Paris/acc&ss Paris Centre premises, located in Paris at the Cité internationale universitaire de Paris, Maison Internationale, 17 boulevard Jourdan, 75014 Paris, RER B / T3 station Cité universitaire.
- Video-call welcome, with an appointment only (Please make an appointment : choose équipe acc&ss accueil à distance and service acc&ss – rendez-vous en visio using the appointment scheduling module below)
For a better welcome and follow-up, please register with us before your appointment or your visit by filling in our on line form
To meet with a CAF agent at the Welcome Desk Paris and receive help with your application for housing assistance online : make an on-site appointment at the Paris Welcome Desk (please choose “CAF – Rendez-vous à la Cité internationale“).
Welcome from Monday to Friday, from 9 am to 1 pm and from 2 to 5 pm
For an assistance with the submitting of your online request for APL, don’t forget to bring the necessary information on the day of your appointment.
You will need to bring:
- a valid email address;
- a RIB (BIC/IBAN format);
- your rental agreement or lease;
- contact details of the landlord, the amount of the rent and the room area;
- whether you are tax-related to your parents;
- if your parents are receiving benefits, have their beneficiary number and their CIF of belonging (housing department).
Attention: please note that if you are a resident of the Cité internationale universitaire de Paris, if you change your room, even within the same house, your rights may change : you must inform the CAF of any change.
To talk with a CAF agent with a telephone appointment please make an appointment by choosing CAF – Rendez-vous téléphonique . Please note that only French numbers can be reached. If you do not have a French number at the moment, we invite you to make an appointment on site.
Telephone appointments on Wednesdays only
If your request does not concern the accommodation assistance procedure, you can, like any Parisian, make an appointment with an expert of the Caf de Paris via the Caf.fr > Contact my Caf.
To meet with a health insurance agent at the Welcome Desk Paris and receive help for any question about the French health insurance (CPAM / Assurance Maladie) or your request for the Complémentaire santé solidaire, please make an appointment choosing CPAM – rendez-vous à la Cité internationale.
On-site welcome on Mondays and Wednesdays, from 9 am to 1 pm and from 2 to 5 pm.
No appointments on Wednesday 1st, November but appointments on Friday 3rd of November 2023.
To meet with a Pôle Emploi advisor and be accompanied in your search for student jobs or internships, or about your CV, please make an appointment
Appointment on Tuesdays from 9 am to 1 pm, and from 2 to 5 pm.
Since its founding in 1980, the Association Bernard Grégory (ABG) has worked to promote the career development of PhD-holders, the innovative capacities of businesses, and to capture the value of skills acquired through training in research.
Are you a PhD candidate or a PhD holder? Are you wondering about a specific aspect of your career path or, more generally, about the next step in your career plan? ?
The ABG, guest partner at the Welcome Desk Paris, will offer you a meeting on Friday, October 6, 2023 at the Cité internationale universitaire de Paris.
More information to come.
Appointment booking module for the Welcome Desk Paris 2023
Other partners of the Welcome Desk Paris (but not on site)
Préfecture de Police de Paris
Préfecture de Police de Paris
For your procedures related to residence permits, the Paris prefecture informs you that most of the procedures of students and researchers are now dematerialised. There is almost no reception in the prefecture, and the very few receptions are only by appointment.
For any particular difficulty related to your procedures with the Paris Prefecture (complex or urgent situation, situations specific to certain profiles), do not hesitate to contact the acc&ss Paris Centre team by email at access[@]ciup.fr, as the Cité internationale universitaire de Paris remains a privileged interlocutor of the Paris Prefecture, during the Welcome Desk Paris and throughout the year.
- Algerian nationals with a long-stay visa marked “student” and holders of a long-stay visa marked “student – mobility” « étudiant – mobilité » must apply for their residence card on the ANEF web site (Administration Numérique des Etrangers en France).
- Holders of a short-stay visa bearing the mention « étudiant concours » and having passed the examination for which the visa was issued, as well as holders of a visa « mineur scolarisé » having reached their majority, if they reside in Paris, must contact the Paris Prefecture in order to request an appointment to file their first application for a residence permit using the online contact form
- Applications for the renewal of student residence permit (validated student VLS TS or residence permit) are also made online on the ANEF web site (Administration Numérique des Etrangers en France) .
- Applications for APS or RECE – Recherche d’Emploi Création d’Entreprise (Job Search Business Creation ) residence card are made on the simplified steps (« démarches simplifiées ») website of the Paris Prefecture. Once your documents provided on the platform and then processed by an instructor agent, you will receive a notification with an appointment at the prefecturefor the submitting of your paper documents and the issue of a receipt (« récépissé »).
How to know everything about students processes in Paris préfecture: https://www.prefecturedepolice.interieur.gouv.fr/demarches/les-etudiants-etrangers
- The first applications (in case of a long-stay visa valid for 3 months with the mention VLS or the mention for a residence card to be requested”, “carte de séjour à solliciter”) and the applications for the renewal of residence permits Passport Talent Chercheur are also online only, on the NEF web site (Administration Numérique des Etrangers en France)
- The first applications for an Algerian residence certificate with the mention scientific must be submitted on the simplified procedures dedicated web page of the Paris Prefecture web site. Once the documents provided on the platform and processed by an instructor agent, you will receive a notification for the submitting of your documents in the prefecture and the issue of a receipt (“récépissé”).
- Requests for the renewal of Algerian residence certificate as scientists are to be made by appointment to be taken on the web site of the Paris Prefecture
How to know everything about Passeport Talent Chercheur researchers procedures in Paris préfecture: https://www.prefecturedepolice.interieur.gouv.fr/demarches/les-passeports-talents
- How to go and get your residence card: you have been informed that your residence permit is ready ? Make an appointment on the web site of the préfecture de Police de Paris to go and retrieve it.
If you live in Paris and if you need help to carry out your digital procedures (validation of VLS TS visa or application for the renewal of a student or passeport talent chercheur residence card for example), agents from the Paris Prefecture can help you complete your application online at two “digital access points” (PAN office). It is necessary to make an appointment.
It will be necessary for you to go to the PAN with the requested documents, in digital format or photocopy. For the procedures carried out on the ANEF, an e-photo must be obtained before the appointment
Warning: PAN agents have no access to a request previously filed online and therefore cannot inform you about the processing of your file.
Any application for a residence permit (renewal or change of status) filed on the ANEF https://administration-etrangers-en-france.interieur.gouv.fr less than 2 months before the expiry of this permit will be subject to a delay fee of € 180 !
To avoid paying a late fee, you must file your renewal application between 2 and 4 months before the expiry date of your residence permit.
The application for the renewal filed after the date of expiry of the residence permit shall remain accepted until 6 months after the date of expiry but a late fee shall be applied.
ADIL de Paris
ADIL 75 (Agence Départementale d’information sur le logement)
A legal advisor from the ADIL 75 will inform you about your rights and obligations related to your lease, from your arrival in your apartment to your departure, by email with a dedicated email address, during all the duration of the Welcome Desk Paris. Please send your questions to firstname.lastname@example.org