Welcome Desk Paris
For the 17th consecutive year, the Cité internationale universitaire de Paris is setting up a multi-service and multilingual hosting platform for international students and researchers, from September to November 2019, with the support of the City of Paris and the Île-de-France Region.
The principle of this one-stop welcome desk: allow you, in one place, to carry out your administrative procedures and to find the necessary advice and information for your study or research stay in Paris Region.
The Welcome Desk Paris 2019 will take place
– from Monday to Friday, from 9 am to 5 pm (last arrival at 4:30 pm)
– the information bar of the Welcome Desk remains open on Tuesdays and Thursdays from 5 to 7:30 pm.
– with thematic Saturday mornings, every Saturday from 10 am to 1 pm
Where to find us ?
17 boulevard Jourdan – 75014 Paris
RER B / T3a – Cité universitaire
The services of Welcome Desk Paris
Crous de Paris
The Crous de Paris staff will give you information.
Officers from the Préfecture de Police de Paris will inform and guide you to complete your administrative procedures.
Financial housing assistance
The staff from the Caisse d’Allocations Familiales (CAF) will help you to complete and submit your online application.
An advisor from Pôle Emploi will help you with regard to your CV, defining your skills and job search.
A legal advisor from the Agence Départementale d’Information sur le logement (ADIL75) will inform you about your rights and obligations related to your lease, from your arrival in your apartment until your departure.
Advisors from the Caisse Primaire de l’Assurance Maladie de Paris (CPAM) will inform you about your rights.
A representative from the Direction du Travail (DIRECCTE) will inform you.
Welcome, information and support
The acc&ss Paris Centre team of the Cité Internationale universitaire de Paris and multilingual international students will answer your questions on various topics related to international mobility.
The Information Bar of Welcome Desk Paris is a self-service digital space that allows you to browse the sites dedicated to international mobility and to carry out your electronic administrative procedures with the help of the acc&ss team of the Cité internationale. Open Mondays, Wednesdays, Fridays | 9am – 5pm – Tuesdays, Thursdays | 9am – 7:30pm – Saturdays |10 am – 1 pm.
Moments NOT TO BE MISSED!
Les ``flashs infos``
Information bar of Welcome Desk Paris
The Welcome Desk Paris “Saturdays”
Health & social days of the Cité internationale
``Un bus sur vos campus``
2nd session of the Welcome Desk Paris ! FROM JANUARY 13th TO FEBRUARY 14th 2020 – We’ll be back for a 2nd session in the new year!
The Welcome Desk Paris “Saturdays”
Come meet the different partners and test the information bar!
14 septembre – Bienvenue dans le 14ème arrondissement !
Récemment arrivé à Paris ou nouveau résident de la Cité internationale ? Venez découvrir les partenaires du 14ème !
21 septembre – Etudiants, engagez-vous ! Venez à la rencontre des associations et des projets étudiants !
28 septembre – Faire du sport à Paris ! Découvrez l’offre sportive de la Cité internationale et de la Région Île-de-France !
5 octobre – Doctorant ou chercheur à Paris ? Cette matinée de découverte et d’accompagnement vous est dédiée !
12 octobre – Venez à la rencontre des établissements ! Posez toutes vos questions aux universités et établissements d’enseignement supérieur !
19 octobre – Paris, capitale de la Culture ! Découvrez l’offre culturelle de la Cité internationale et de la Ville de Paris !
26 octobre – C’est le dernier samedi du Welcome Desk Paris !Ne ratez pas le dernier samedi du Welcome Desk Paris, retour des différents partenaires !
Open from September 9th to October 31st, 2019, Monday to Friday from 9 am to 5 pm (last entrance at 4:30 pm) in the multi-purpose room (“salle polyvalente”) of the Maison Internationale, at the Cité internationale universitaire de Paris.
What to do at the Welcome Desk Paris ?
- Inform you about all the steps to take for your stay in Ile-de-France with the acc&ss team,
- Carry out your dematerialized administrative procedures with the help of the acc&ss team, in the digital self-service space,
- Apply for the renewal of your student residence card with Prefecture de Police de Paris*,
- Apply for your first residence permit (specific visa cases, like students getting the age of majority, or being successful with a competitive exam, or researchers ) with the Prefecture de Police de Paris,
- Apply for financial housing assistance with CAF,
- Get informed on work permit (with DIRECCTE), student health insurance (with CPAM), job counseling & orientation (with Pôle Emploi), scholarships and social aids (with CROUS), or housing regulation with (ADIL75)
- “Health and social information days” organized by the International Social Center to provide you with all the answers to your questions related to well-being
- Welcome mornings on various themes will be offered on Saturdays to discover the sports offers, the 14th district, the universities…
* The Prefecture of Paris Police (CRECI) welcomes students only by appointment, and welcomes researchers only without a researcher officer (“correspondant chercheur”) in their host institution. Only application files of students and researchers living in Paris (75) will be processed. Residents of the Cité Internationale universitaire de Paris are welcomed by appointment issued by acc&ss service. For any information regarding your residence permit (how to make an appointment, documents to be provided, procedures for applying for APS/job search residence card or change of status), come and meet the Welcome Desk Paris acc&ss team in the multipurpose room of the Maison Internationale.